Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Spagetti jollof with fried rice and egg

Spagetti jollof with fried rice and egg. Making Jollof Spaghetti is almost the same as making the Nigerian Jollof Rice, I only add a little twist to this recipe to make it a more suited for Spaghetti. Fry the eggs gently in the oil, until the whites are just about set and the yolks still quite runny. Drain the pasta, and toss with the eggs and oil, breaking up the whites as you do. (The eggs will finish cooking in the heat of the pasta.) Season to taste, and serve immediately, with cheese if you like. Узнать причину. Закрыть.

Spagetti jollof with fried rice and egg We could make this Jollof out of it or just boil it wooow delicious spagetti. I enjoy eating it i dont mynd if i ll be taking it regularly.i want to take it I've made: Banga Soup, fried rice, garden egg sauce, spaghetti, black soup etc and trust me wen I say. Jollof, a traditional Nigerian main dish, brings out the best flavors of rice and chicken and pairs especially well with fried plantains. You can cook Spagetti jollof with fried rice and egg using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Spagetti jollof with fried rice and egg

  1. It's of Spagetti.
  2. You need of Salt.
  3. Prepare of Oil.
  4. You need of Plantain.
  5. Prepare of Boiled egg.
  6. It's of Tomato paste.
  7. It's of Onion.
  8. Prepare of Pepper.
  9. Prepare of Crayfish.
  10. It's cubes of Seasoning.

Also I tried to make fried plantians before and did not like it. Watching my friend make it "the right way" made all the difference. Note to yourself: buy very ripe. Jollof Rice (Jellof Rice) - a popular Nigerian one-pot dish that is bursting with flavors topped with mixed veggies Delicious Jollof Rice And Beans With Fried Plantain And Meat.

Spagetti jollof with fried rice and egg step by step

  1. Boil spagetti a bit and wash.fry tomato paste,onion,in oil and add water cover and allow it to boil.blend and add crayfish,salt,onion,seasoning cubes and pepper..
  2. Pour in the parboiled spagetti stir and cover to boil untill is well cooked..
  3. Slice and fry the plantain in oil.serve in with boiled egg..

With corn being a major staple in Haiti, it is typically served at breakfast with a side of avocados and served with Fish or eggs. Yes I know, you don't have to tell me to cover my face I am already doing it. Can you just imagine that this is the first jollof spaghetti recipe I am posting on the blog. It's actually the second pasta recipe I have ever posted on the blog. The Nigerian rice recipe discussed here is the classic Nigerian Jollof Rice prepared at parties.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recipe: Perfect Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot)

How to Prepare Delicious Burrito Suizo

Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Danbum shinkafa